Terms and Conditions
8th April 2021
It is the purpose of The Treatment Rooms T a The Retreat Beauty Clinic to provide a range of Medical/aesthetic and Beauty Services to the public that adhere to Department of Health guidelines relating to Independent Healthcare and practice.
Terms and conditions of treatment:
Treatment will only be carried out by a suitably qualified and trained personnel following completion of a Medical /Skin Questionnaire and informed consent being obtained from the patient.
- The Retreat have the right to refuse treatment at their discretion. 3. All treatments will be paid for in full at the time of the procedure.
Payment methods include visa, cheque & cash for which a receipt will be given. 4.An estimate of the cost of treatment will be given at the initial consultation and
this will not be exceeded without prior consent from the patient.
- Patients will be made aware of the benefits and possible side effects of treatment in language that is appropriate to the understanding of the patient.
- In the unlikely event of a complaint the patient will he seen by the practitioner at the earliest, mutually convenient time. If the problem cannot be resolved immediately then a written complaint to the Co. Director must be made. Refunds will not normally be given unless negligence is proven.
- Any suggestions that patients may have to improve the services provided by The Retreat will be gratefully received and considered.
- The Treatment Rooms Is a registered Limited Company, details of which can be obtained by contacting : Companies House London Reg No. 8087069
- Your personal information will be kept on our computer and your consent will be obtained via GDPR in order to safe guard your data. Hard copy clinical data is kept in a locked room.
Lynn Warren : The Director and lead practitioner is registered with the UKCC : reg No 80J1178E
Keep up to date with our advices
Subscribe now and thank us later