We really are skin junkies and love to chat so please give us a call.
Please find below all our contact details...and don't forget to follow us on FB or instagram
See you soon!
T: 01937 541467
The Retreat, 206 High Street, Boston Spa, Leeds, LS23 6BT
Drop Us a Line
We require at least four hours notice in order to cancel your treatment with us. After this time the booking will incur a cancellation fee equivalent to 50% of the treatment cost.
Please put your mobile telephone to silent as you enter The Retreat as a courtesy to other customers.
Patch testing is required for eyelash and eyebrow tinting at least 24 hours prior to treatment. If it is more than a year since your last test please have another as the tinting solution may have changed.
Please inform staff if you are pregnant or taking medication including homeopathic drugs and herbal medicines as these can still effect your treatment.
To make or change an appointment please call: 01937 541467, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your treatment to complete a treatment consultation card.
Patients Guide to Services
(terms and conditions)
It is the purpose of The Retreat Beauty Clinic to provide a range of Medical/aesthetic and Beauty services to the public that adhere to Department of Health guidelines relating to Independent Healthcare and practice.
Terms and conditions of treatment:
1. Aesthetic Medical Treatment will only be carried out by medically qualified and trained personnel following completion of a Medical Questionnaire and informed consent being obtained from the patient. All over treatments will only be carried out by a therapist who is trained to do so.
2. We have the right to refuse treatment at our discretion.
3. All treatments will be paid for in full at the time of the procedure.
Payment methods include visa, cheque & cash for which a receipt will be given.
Consultations are free but a refundable deposit of £50 is required for new aesthetic Injectable patients on their initial visit.
4. An estimate of the cost of treatment will be given at the initial consultation.
5. Patients will be made aware of the benefits and possible side effects of treatment in language that is appropriate to the understanding of the patient.
6. In the unlikely event of a complaint the patient will he seen by the practitioner at
at the earliest, mutually convenient time. If the problem cannot be resolved
immediately then a written complaint to the Co. Director must be made.
Refunds will not normally be given unless negligence is proven.
7. Any suggestions that patients may have to improve the services provided by The Retreat Beauty Clinic will be gratefully received and considered.
8. The Retreat Beauty Clinic is Registered as The Treatment Rooms Uk Ltd Reg No : 8087069